High Frequency Single Angle Assemble Machine HF Precise Cabinet Frame Assembly Machine
The high frequency (27.12 MHz) single angle assemble machine has a great budget price and its service has been proven. It is great for combining and bonding two pieces of frame strips together with 45° angled ends at a 90° angle (such as picture frames). It is great for combining and bonding two pieces of frame strips together with 45° angled ends at a 90° angle (such as picture frames).
For larger frames that are not easily joined at four corners this high frequency frame corner joiner is an ideal solution.
This High Frequency Single Angle Assemble Machine requires a heating time of only 10 seconds and requires no nails or tenons, making it more accurate and stable at the joints than frames that use plugs, nails and screws. The frame corner machine is great for putting together picture frames, mirror frames, cabinet frames and door frames.
Technical Parameters of the High Frequency Single Angle Assemble Machine
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz or Customized|
|Heating time||3-6 seconds|
|Cooling mode||Air cooling|
|Frame strip length||＞200mm|
Characteristics of the high frequency single angle assemble machine
- High frequency dielectric heating methods give this machine a fast speed, needing 10 to 20 seconds to cure the glue. Curing time depends on glue quantity.
- Automatic production line operations can be carried out.
- It saves the use of clamps such as an F clamp or panel holder, which ensures high space utilization.
- This frame requires no nails, making the painting process unnecessary.
- The glue will cure rapidly under pressure, resulting in high bondage strength.